Thinking carefully about significant thoughts will change your life.
I can help facilitate that process.
Once a week I post a short essay on a topic that will enhance your life and help you lead well. The theme is broad – reflections on life and leadership.
I want to make important thoughts easy to understand, hard to ignore, and practical. And I want to help close the “knowing-doing gap” – that frustrating gap between knowing what to do but not doing it.
The topics will apply to both individuals and organizations so if you’re a leader, these essays will help you be a better leader.
- I am 65 years old. I want to live until I die.
- I’ve written 11 books on a wide-range of subjects from emotional health to a children’s book on Proverbs.
- I have a Ph.D. in classical music.
- I’ve traveled to 45 countries, most of them numerous times.
- I wrote and teach a leadership development course – Lead Well.
- I am a Certified Specialist of Wine and certified level 3 with WSET.
- I read one book every week.
- I create pedagogical art.
- I am a member of Mensa.
- My wife is Mary, I have two grown daughters (Lauren and Sarah), a son-in-law (Jonathan), and two grandchildren (Marin and Benjamin).
- I am grateful for many friends who continually enrich my life.
About the blog
I only blog once a week. I’ve read that to build a large following a blogger must post at least three times a week but I don’t have that much to say and I’m not going to bore you with banal thoughts or autobiographical trivia.
I put a lot of effort into each post; I start working on them six months in advance and edit them often before they’re ready for you to read.
Please subscribe to my blog and you’ll automatically receive the weekly post as an email. If you benefit from my blog, please recommend it to a friend.
I want to dialogue with readers so please comment when you have something to say.
You can contact me at email@example.com
To receive the weekly post, subscribe here.