- A wife says to her husband, “I’ve lost five pounds.” He replies, “Oh, you finally got all your makeup off?”
- A wife sees her husband standing on the bathroom scales, sucking in his stomach.
She says, “That won’t help.”
He replies, “Sure it will; otherwise I can’t read the numbers.”
- Did you hear about the agnostic that was dyslexic? He didn’t believe there was such a thing as a dog.
Admit it. You feel better.
- Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon. Neil A. spelled backwards is Alien. Anyone else freaked out right now?!?!
- When you really want to slap someone, do it and say, “Mosquito!”
Now do you feel better?
According to healthguide.org, laughter has many benefits
Physical Health Benefits
• Boosts immunity
• Lowers stress hormones
• Decreases pain
• Relaxes your muscles
• Prevents heart disease
Mental Health Benefits
• Adds joy and zest to life
• Eases anxiety and fear
• Relieves stress
• Improves mood
• Enhances resilience
• Strengthens relationships
• Attracts others to us
• Enhances teamwork
• Helps defuse conflict
• Promotes group bonding
Tell jokes for your own good and to benefit others.
Subscribe to ajokeaday.com and you’ll have plenty of material.
[reminder]What are your thoughts about this essay?[/reminder]